Powerboating for a Cure Poker Run July 10 & 11 2015
$400 per boat – for 2 people.
Powerboating for a Cure Registration Includes:
A week end celebration of boating, the highlight event being the Powerboating for a Cure Poker Run. The activities were designed for participation and enjoyment of our local community and all of our area visitors!
- Collectible captains bag LITERALLY chock full of goodies
- Bikini Contest
- Fun Run
- Fri night party
- Continental Breakfast Sat morning
- Saturday Poker Run Event
- Awards Dinner / Party
- Cash Prizes – $1,500.00 1st place, $1,000.00 2nd place & $ 500 3rd place
- Awards for the longest tow, best looking boat and of course the worse poker hand
- 2 poker hands
- Two T-shirts
- Dancing and entertainment and more!!!
- Proceeds go to Susan G. Komen For The Cure.
- Free docking during event at Waterside Marina
- and more
Sheraton Waterside Norfolk: Harbor View Deluxe King and Deluxe Queen Rooms are available on a First Come First Served Basis. Phone #: 800-325-3535 mention “PowerBoating For A Cure” OR, you can use their website:
- Discounted Breakfast Buffet on Sunday Morning.
- Free Use of Pool and Work Out Facilities
- Discounted Rate of $5 per day parking in parking garage.
- 4 Courtesy Golf Carts for the weekend. It will take “PowerBoating for a Cure” Guests back and forth to from hotel to Waterside Marina.
POKER RUN FEES PAYABLE TO:
C/O Sullivan, Andrews, and Taylor, PC.
5544 Greenwich Rd. Suite 103
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
Questions? – Email Bob Veith at: Bob@veithandco.com
This is a charity event – No refunds, cancellations
Docking slips are assigned to first come, first serve!
All registrations are final and ABSOLUTELY NO PLACES WILL BE HELD WITHOUT ADVANCE PAID REGISTRATION.
You MUST mail a copy of your insurance policy in order to participate in “Powerboating for a Cure” Poker Run.
Please see registration info for docking information
Pay Online Via PayPal:
Download registration, fill out paperwork and mail to us. If Paying With a Check, enclose the check with your paperwork. INCLUDE COPY of boat Insurance policy!
2015 Forms and Information available soon!
2014 Course Charts
and Ramp Info
Registration Form – 2014 download:
This form MUST be filled out and mailed in
2014 Docking Assignments:
2014 Welcome Package: