Welcome to 7th Annual F. Wayne McLeskey, Jr. Memorial Powerboating for a Cure Poker Run 2015
The 7th annual F. Wayne McLeskey, Jr. Memorial Powerboating for a Cure Poker Run…is back and better than ever for 2015! Combining the raw fury of the area’s meanest & fastest powerboats, this year’s Poker Run is sure to be the best one yet! We want to make this poker run not only the best ever, but also the best in the USA! But we can’t do it without you. We guarantee you’ll be talking about this one for a long time!
The Poker Run will take place on Friday July 10 & Saturday July 11, 2015, presented by MAPA (Mid Atlantic Powerboat Association). All proceeds to go to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Here’s what we tentatively have planned so far this year
• Registration open at Sheraton 3:00 pm
• Fun Run 10:30 – 3:00 Leave From Waterside
• Welcoming dock party
• Refreshments and live entertainment at Waterside Friday 7 pm
• Bikini Contest by the pool at 6:00 pm
• Saturday morning Continental Breakfast at the Sheraton
• Poker Run with Lunch and soft live music
• Dinner included & Awards Party, card playing, awards ceremony, dancing and live entertainment at Poker Run Headquarters
• Poker Hands & Prizes
• “Powerboating for a Cure” Helicopter, Photographer will be taking action shots and video Friday and Saturday
• Registration includes event pass for both days, all meals, 2 Powerboating for a Cure Poker Run T-shirts and Poker Hand.
• Ramps and overnight trailer parking, regular & 92 octane available close by.
• The Best Meals, The Best Entertainment, The Best Course and the Best People!
• And of course a full stocked bar with only TOP SHELF BOOZE!!!! Look Ma! – no hang over.• All this and more for only $400 registration fee, like always, if you need a slip, that is included.
• Field is VERY limited – sign up soon as we expect another sell out event!
We are all committed to bring you the biggest and best event. We WILL out do ourselves from last year – and from the comments we got; everyone thought last years event was the best PR event they have ever attended.
Thank you to our 2014 sponsors!