Thank you to our 2015 sponsors!
Welcome to 7th Annual F. Wayne McLeskey, Jr. Memorial Powerboating for a Cure Poker Run 2015
The 7th annual F. Wayne McLeskey, Jr. Memorial Powerboating for a Cure Poker Run…is back and better than ever for 2015! Combining the raw fury of the area’s meanest & fastest powerboats, this year’s Poker Run is sure to be the best one yet! We want to make this poker run not only the best ever, but also the best in the USA! But we can’t do it without you. We guarantee you’ll be talking about this one for a long time!
The Poker Run will take place on Friday July 10 & Saturday July 11, 2015, presented by MAPA (Mid Atlantic Powerboat Association). All proceeds to go to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Here’s what we have planned so far this year
• Registration open at Sheraton 3:00 pm
• Fun Run 10:30 – 3:00 Leave Waterside Marina by 10:30
• Welcoming dock party
• Refreshments and live entertainment at Waterside Marina Friday 7 pm
• Bikini Contest by the Sheraton pool at 6:00 pm
• Saturday morning Continental Breakfast at the Sheraton
• Poker Run with Lunch and soft live music
• Dinner included & Awards Party, card playing, awards ceremony, dancing and live entertainment at Sheraton Waterside
• Poker Hands & Prizes
• “Powerboating for a Cure” Helicopter, David Andrews our Photographer will be taking action shots and video Friday and Saturday
• Registration includes event pass for both days, all meals, 2 Powerboating for a Cure Poker Run T-shirts and Poker Hand.
• Ramps and overnight trailer parking, DISCOUNTED regular & 92 octane fuel available close by the lunch stop.
• The Best Meals, The Best Entertainment, The Best Course and the Best People!
• And of course a full stocked bar All this and more for only $400 registration fee, like always, if you need a slip, that is included.
• We are sold out this year – thank you! Please register early next year to avoid disapointment.
We are all committed to bring you the biggest and best event. We WILL out do ourselves from last year – and from the comments we got; everyone thought last years event was the best PR event they have ever attended.